Who we are
We are New Ballerino Chertsey Limited, 244 Blind Lane, Flackwell Heath, Buckinghamshire HP10 9LD (registered office) company number 10925281.
We are the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and, from 25 May 2018, we will be the Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
D2 Interactive Limited (Company Registration No. 7116878, VAT No. 984-4271-88, Registered Office: Portsoken House, 155-157 Minories, London, EC3N 1LJ), will be the data processor for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1988 and, from 25 May 2018, will be the Processor for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/979).
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information): This is information you give us about you by filling in forms on the website, www.newballerino.co.uk (our Site), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). It includes information you provide when you subscribe to any of our Services, data via the social media functions, a competition, promotion or survey, an application for a vacancy and when you report a problem with our Site. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit our Site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for statistical purposes
- the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, the type of browser you use, and time zone setting (Device Information);
- details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access (Log Information).
uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Submitted information: to provide and tailor Services directly to you; communicate with you;
- Device information: to determine how many people use the Site on particular browsers and different devices so that we can ensure adequate technical support for each type of device and browser.
- To present site content effectively to you.
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you.
- Carry out our contracts with you.
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to.
- Tell you our charges.
- Third Party Information: to monitor performance of the Service; to protect you and other people from fraud or misuse of the Services.
- Legitimate interests - such as to communicate with you; for web analytics so we can provide, improve and tailor services to you; to provide appropriate technical support and security for our websites; or for fraud prevention.
- We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
You agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
You agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information to our network of third party landlords and serviced office operators. Once your information has been passed to one of our landlords and serviced office operators in the course of providing our services (most typically when you communicate with us via our Site) then that Landlord or Serviced Office Operator will have a copy of the information that you have provided about the property enquiry and your contact details which they will use to get in touch with you. Once in their possession, our landlord or serviced office operator will be responsible for that information and that information will be subject to any privacy terms or policies that the member has in place; we are not responsible for use (or misuse) of your information by any of our members.
Before your personal information is sent to our network of third party landlords and serviced office operators, New Ballerino Chertsey Limited follows the following procedure:
The third party landlord or serviced office operator has to give written information to New Ballerino Chertsey Limited ahead of any information being sent to third party landlords or serviced office operators, even with the knowledge that the information is in the public domain;The third party landlord or serviced office operator has to state that they will not sell or replicate the information to any third party;The third party landlord or serviced office operator has to confirm that they will act in accordance with the GDPR;
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If New Ballerino Chertsey Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
In order to:
- Protect the rights, property or safety of New Ballerino Chertsey Limited our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using industry leading encryption technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We strongly recommend you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to request access to information about you that we hold (this is called a Data Subject Access Request or DSAR). To make a request for your personal information see the Contact section below.
- You can ask us to correct your information if it is incorrect;
- ask us to delete the information that we hold about you in certain circumstances, for example, where we no longer need the information;
- opt-out of us processing your personal information for marketing purposes;
- ask us to send you, or another organisation, certain types of information about you in a format that can be read by computer;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- restrict certain processing of your information, for example, if you tell us that the information is inaccurate we can only use it for limited purposes while we check its accuracy.
We will always inform you (before collecting your personal information) of how we plan to use that personal information. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the Site when you submit your information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via email to Liz New email@example.com.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
This data will be retained in our records for no longer than is necessary to:
a. to provide you with the services you have requested;
b. to comply with statutory guidance;
c. to support a claim or defence in court.
Details of retention periods are available on request. See Contact section below.